Wednesday, September 8, 2010

End of a Long Day!

This day is finally coming to an end!  What a long day!  I had to deal with some personal stuff that took way too much time and caused lots of frustration, but, hopefully it's taken care of now.  I didn't get much digi stuff done today. But, I did manage to make Kerry a chocoflan cake.  I thought after a stressful day at work it would be a nice surprise!

After dealing with so much today I got a horrible headache and it just won't seem to go away.  I've taken ibuprofen and lastly tylenol and my head is still throbbing.  I thought maybe it would ease up and I could get at least one more LO finished or at least started, but......don't think I'm gonna be able to.  Oh well....there is always tomorrow and hopefully I'll get rid of this whopper headache!

No comments:

Post a Comment