Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lots of new goodies will be out, SOON!

Wow....there are lots of goodies coming out!  I can finally post a few more LO's that I've done, since they are now available for sale.  I am blessed to be able to design for 2 very creative, talented designers (Danimoy Designs and JKCreations).   When I think back to 2 weeks ago, I was too afraid to even respond to a CT call!  Thank goodness for fellow scrappers/friends who encouraged me to just give it a try!  Anywho.....here are some more LOs!
My gorgeous, VERY girly, granddaughter, Madison!

Here's the boy version ...

I love this photo!  Kaiden (my 3 yr old grandson) was visiting with us and he 
was playing hide n seek with me!  I think he thought that IF he closed his eyes and climbed into 
one of my shelves I couldn't see him!  He was so cute in this photo...peeking at me to see if
I could see him!  

Kit I used was  Funky Boy by JKCreations


I have a few others I still need to upload,,but...it's late and I'm tired.  Sooooooo, they'll have to wait till tomorrow!  Ooooooooo..and I have a couple of cards that I should be able to finish tomorrow and will upload photos of those, too!
Nigh...t everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment