I was looking through the CT calls at DigiShopTalk and checked out a few shops of some of the designers looking for CT members and found a designer I fell in love with JKCreations (Jolly Kids Creations). She has some awesome digi goodies! I purchased a few last night and signed up for their forums and already did my first challenge there! (OK, I actually purchased 6 kits. Some from other designers there as well :P, but they were only $2.00 each!) There is some amazing talent there! I think I am really going to spend a lot of time there. Stuff to Scrap (Stufftoscrap.com) is the name of the shop. Here is the LO I did last night for their temate challenge.....It's not using one of JK Creations kits (I'm working on one right now!) Will post later!
It's one of my granddaughters (Makayla) when she was not even 2. She's 8 now!
Wow, looking through all these old photos brings back so many memories!
Here is the kit I used (Bee My Honey)
No comments:
Post a Comment