Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Lots to do.....
Happy Hump Day ya'll! I can't believe it's Wednesday already! Time goes by wayyyy too quickly when you are enjoying life! I have so much to be thankful for! I have a wonderful family! I get to spend time doing what I love most, taking care of things at home AND designing and creating! I get to go see the kids this weekend! Yippeeeeeeeeee! It's been a month since I've seen most of them! That is the longest I've been away! I can't wait to see 'em and feel all those hugs! Of course, it means LOTS of photos! Ooooooooooo, and the celebration of my oldest's birthday! It's hard to believe that she will be 34 yrs old! It seems like only yesterday that I first held her in my arms! Now, she's grown into a beautiful, loving woman, daugher, sister, wife, mother, teacher, ss teacher, and friend. I honestly don't know how she does all she does, but...she not only does it...she does it with a willing heart! Ok.....time to get busy today! I have some stuff to create! See ya, soon..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment