What a gorgeous Monday! It's Labor Day and it's raining! I love it! I can enjoy watching the rain outside my window by my desk and spend some time scrapping some photos and hopefully get started on my granddaughter, Kaylee's birthday invitations! I finished a couple of LO's last night and will post one of them. The other is using a kit from DaniMoy that is coming out on Tuesday the 7th! I hope that ya'll have a wonderful day! Stay safe and have fun!
This is Madison my youngest granddaughter when she was
meeting her little cousin, Kaiden for the first time! Isn't this the cutest scrapping
kit? It's a charity collaboration (to benefit a little girl). It was created by
several of the designers at Scrapbookbytes including Danimoy! Here
is a preview of the whole kit and a link to the stores so you can
purchase the kit!
No comments:
Post a Comment