Sunday, September 12, 2010
Totally Surprised!
WOW! I was totally surprised today! I was really sad that I couldn't be with my grandkids today, but one of my daughters (Crystal) and her hubby (Don) drove up from Los Fresnos (about 2.5 hrs) to take Kerry and I out to lunch for Grandparent's Day! I had a horrible headache all day and was doing laundry and not planning on going anywhere. Kerry finally told me I needed to shower and get dressed and go with him to buy an Android Pad. I have to confess I wasn't thrilled about the idea, but ...loving my husband I showered and got dressed and just as I was coming out of the restroom I literally ran right into Makayla (my 8 yr old granddaughter) and there behind her were the others and Crystal and Don! What a wonderful surprise!!!! We went to Catfish Charlie's and had great food, and wonderful service and a nice time just relaxing and laughing and talking! We didn't get to spend much time together as they had to leave after about 4 hrs, but they really made me happy! I am sooo blessed to have the family I do! I didn't get any digiscrapping done today....but, will make up for it tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment