This is one of my gorgeous great nieces. I used a new
kit by Danimoy Designs (Sour Grapes).
And here's another LO of my granddaughter, Kaylee when she was so little! It seems like just yesterday that I took these photos and it been 6 years???? Where does time go????
I used a kit by Danimoy and Vonnie's Digiworld called Potty Time.
I also finished a couple more! Yep....I was on a roll. :)
I used a kit by Danimoy called Study Buddy.
This was for a challenge at SBB and I love how it turned out!
It's another of my gorgeous granddaughters, Madison on
her first day of Kindergarten a couple of years ago!
Link to Study Buddy
And last for today (at least I think so....*lol*) I still have a few hours left, and
hubby has company soooooooo....I might have time to do one more LO tonight?
We'll see.....if not....here is one more!
This was for another challenge at SBB! I love doing challenges!
I used a kit by Connie Prince called You're a Hoot.
Link to the kit-You're a Hoot








Debbie,
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to say welcome to Dani's team!
-- dalis